Plantronics CS70N Wireless Office Headset System Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!

Postby Apoptosis » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:27 am

Based off the popular Plantronics CS70 headset system, the new CS70N features a specially-designed boom and noise-canceling microphone that eliminates distracting background noise in any office environment. The Plantronics CS70N will let you take calls 300 feet away from your desk! providing the freedom and confidence to bring conversations with them in less predictable environments, such as the hallway, or continue calls in more private areas.

In the past we have evaluated many of their Bluetooth headsets that they have released on the market, but today we mix it up a bit (sort of like the Lakers’ first draft pick) and evaluate this $400 luxury system. I say luxury, but in reality, dropping this kind of money for certain companies and workers is not that big of a deal. If you are on the phone all day in an office environment, then you will want something that is comfortable to wear and is built solid...

Article Title: Plantronics CS70N Wireless Office Headset System Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/530/1/
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Plantronics CS70N Wireless Office Headset System Review

Postby bigblockmatt » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:29 pm

that would be nice if my office got me that one... they just ordered me a headset for my phone, not sure which one though.
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Return to Legit Reviews Review Forum