1x NH-U12P SE1366 CPU Cooler (1x USD 84.99)
5x NF-P12 120mm Fan (5x USD 24.99)
5x NT-H1 Thermal Compound (5x USD 8.99)
Thatadds up to more than $255 worth of prizes, so a big hats off to Noctua for support the LR community. We are going bundle the fans and the thermal compound so that we have one main winner for the cooler and 5 winners for the fan / thermal compound kits. That means not one, but six people will win something two weeks from today!
Here are the rules for this months contest. These are provided to help clear things up for those that enter and might win. This is a drawing type contest.
1) This contest is open to active forum members with a valid shipping address in North America.
2) The winner will be shipped his/her prize as soon as possible (if being shipped internationally (Canada for example) it could take 4-8 weeks by USPS)
3) The winner must have 5 posts between now and February 10th, 2009 - DO NOT DIG UP "OLD" THREADS (i.e. > 1 MONTH) - these posts will not count.
4) Reply to this post to enter the contest and that does not count as one post!
5) Spamming (~5 pointless posts over one or two days will void your entry)
6) Depending on your location and how fast Noctua gets out the prizes to us determines when you will get it. That means it could take 4-8 weeks to reach you.
7) The contest ends February 10th, 2009 at midnight with the winner being drawn the following day (or shortly after if we are busy).
Be sure to check out Noctua to find out more about them, support the site, and see their product series.
Noctua aims at establishing a new level of quality and performance "Designed in Austria" through paying attention to the users'' needs in a market burdened with all kinds of frills and furbelows and providing sound-optimised premium components, which serve their purpose in a smart, precise and reliable manner.