nsa666 wrote:Thank you for using my benchmark on your reviews.
There was some updates and it reached final stage now.
It looks like this:
nsa666 wrote:P.S.: You should enable AHCI on your intel SSD that makes it A LOT faster.
Apoptosis wrote:nsa666 wrote:P.S.: You should enable AHCI on your intel SSD that makes it A LOT faster.
If only you could just enable it...
To resolve this issue, enable the AHCI driver in the registry before you change the SATA mode of the boot drive. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Exit all Windows-based programs.
2. Click Start, type regedit in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
3. If you receive the User Account Control dialog box, click Continue.
4. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
5. In the right pane, right-click Start in the Name column, and then click Modify.
6. In the Value data box, type 0, and then click OK.
7. On the File menu, click Exit to close Registry Editor.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests