Today, I am very pleased to announce a contest unlike any that we have ever done before. Legit Reviews has teamed up with AMD
for something that will blow you away.
We are asking our readers to come up with your own unique and original heat sink artwork for an upcoming HIS Radeon HD 5870 graphics card. The winning submission will win a board with their own design on it! The coolest part about this contest is that this is for a yet to be announced custom designed Radeon HD 5870! HIS didn't stop there though as they will be giving away a Radeon HD 5770 for second place and then ATI will be giving away a copy of Dirt2 for third place.
Given that HIS hasn't even announced this board yet, and that the heatsink sticker die cut was just finalized yesterday we feel that this contest is pretty damn awesome. So, what do you need to do? You need to brush up your photoshop or fireworks skills! If you don't have one of those applications you can print out the die cut and color it in with pencil, crayons, marker or colored pencils scan it and post it back here on the forums! Here is the die cut that will be used for the contest:
The area in red is where you you guys should be looking at for creating your designs on. This should be plenty of space to come up with something creative! Remember you are designing this card for yourself, so please do anything you like. Who will be picking the winner? ATI and Legit Reviews will be picking the winners, so if you are wondering who your peers will be that should answer that. ATI and Legit Reviews are both run by dedicated enthusiasts that are also gamers, so we should all be on the same page.
I’ve also uploaded a ZIP folder that contains high resolution die cuts that are required for use for the contest - http://www.legitreviews.com/die_cuts2.zip
ATI also provided some AMD Logos
and ATI Radeon Logos
that may be downloaded and used if you wish (using them is not required).
"There is no right or wrong direction per say for which direction to orientate the sticker... Which way do you want your sticker? Look at your video card now in your system and the decision is yours. Some cases have the board mount normal, some are inverted and some of the new cases have the cards going vertical. There is no right or wrong way and you can do the sticker any way you like... "CHECK OUT THE SUBMITTED ARTWORK HERE - http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1191/2/Prizes:
One (1) Grand Prize - An Upcoming HIS Radeon HD 5870 Graphics Card With Your Artwork on it!
One (1) Second Place Prize - HIS Radeon HD 5770 Graphics Card
One (1) Third Place Prize - DiRT 2 for PC (Steam product key)
1) This contest is open to Legit Reviews forum members with a valid shipping address anywhere in the world, but taxes and tariffs are not covered if they should apply
2) The winner will be shipped his/her prize as soon as possible (if being shipped internationally it could take 4-8 weeks due to weather and/or customs)
4) Reply to this post to enter the contest by posting ONE (1) artwork submission
6) Depending on your location and how fast ATI makes the custom artwork will determine when you will get it. That means it could take a bit to reach you. Since we don't physically have the prizes we can't change shipping companies or tell you when it will exactly arrive or ship.
7) The deadline for entries will be January 22nd, 2010
8 ) The winner will be announced on January 25th, 2010
9) By submitting your artwork you give express consent to AMD, HIS and Legit Reviews to use your artwork
10) Use of Copyrighted images strictly prohibited
11) The one (1) Grand Prize entry will win a board with their design on it.