Cooler Master is pleased to announce its newest addition to the Notepal product line, the Notepal U3. The Notepal U3 is the ultimate cooling solution for those users with up to 19” notebooks. With the introduction of the U3, the Notepal U series can support 7” – 12” with the U1, 14” – 15” with the U2, and now 17” – 19”.
Each Notepal U series has the flexibility to change to meet the specific cooling requirements of a user’s notebook/netbook. With its entirely modular fan setup, the U series allows the user to target problematic heat zones on their notebook that would be otherwise missed by fixed fan coolers. The perforated aluminum body allows for maximum airflow and heat transfer.
Raising the Bar
The Cooler Master Notepal U3 comes equipped with not one, not two, but an astounding three 80mm fans and a fan speed controller clip that are all powered by a single pass-through USB cable, so users won’t lose a USB port. The fan speed controller clip allows for easy attachment to either side of the U3 to accommodate different USB port locations.
NotePal U3 Product Features:
* Patent-pending adjustable fan with speed control function, powered by one USB.
* Quick release fan, easily lock on, replace and remove.
* Unique fan speed control clip for quick setup and replacement.
* Aluminum mesh design for excellent heat dissipation.
* Slim and light weight for great portability.
* Ergonomic angle for comfortable viewing.
* Accommodates up to 19” laptops.
More details about NotePal U3:
Color Black / Silver
Material Aluminum, rubber
Dimension (W/D/H) 420 x 320 x 65 mm
Weight 1.04 kg
Operation degree 10 degree (fix)
Power 5V DC
USB USB 2.0/1.1 x1 (for power in)
Compatibility Supports all 15”~17” notebook (up to 19")
Fan dimension 80 x 80 x 10 mm (3 fans)
Fan speed 950 ~ 1,800 RPM
Fan speed control Available
Fan air flow 15.4 CFM (single fan)
Fan Noise 18 dBA (Min.)
You can find all the latest computer hardware press releases in here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 33516
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:45 pm
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Cooler Master Press Release: NotePal U3
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests