The 2010 North American Gigabyte Open Overclocking Championship features 12 of the best overclockers from North America, so you know it will be a good time to get them all in the same room. Read on to see what happens as we'll be updating this article as the day goes on. Think of it as a live blog this time around!
Each overclocker is given hardware by Gigabyte to overclock on. All the hardware is the same, but of course not all hardware performs the same. This brings a little luck into the competition, which always makes things interesting as when luck is involved the underdogs always have a shot at taking home first place.
Hardware Configuration (Provided by GIGABYTE)
* CPU: Intel Core i7-980X Processor Extreme Edition
* Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD7 (Rev 1.0 Boards)
* VGA: GIGABYTE GeForce GT 240 GV-240D5-512I
* Memory: Kingston KHX2250C9D3T1FK3/6GX
* SSD: Kingston SSD-SNV425-S2/64GB
* Power Supply: Thermaltake Toughpower 1200W
* Monitor: GIGABYTE
* Keyboard: GIGABYTE K6800
* Mouse: GIGABYTE M8000X
Article Title: Gigabyte GO OC 2010 North America Overclocking Championships
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1382/1/