Screwpop 4-in-1 Keychain Tool Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Apoptosis » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:20 am

The Screwpop 4-in-1 keychain tool easily fits on any size keyring and is great for championing all types of random do-it-yourself projects. This sub $10 tool has two of the most common screwdriver sizes available, a 1/4" nut driver and a bottle cap opener for when you are done with that last minute project that you helped someone out with. Read on to see if the Screwpop is a worthy holiday gift!

After spending a month with the Screwpop we found that it was nice to have on our key chain and that there were a few situations where it came in handy. Those situations included removing a blown up power supply at a LAN party, opening up a paint can and of course helping out a friend when they realized they bought a six pack of beer that didn't have twist off caps. The Screwpop 4-in-1 keychain tool isn't something we used every day, but it did come in handy at random times and was a cool conversation piece when we saved the day...

Article Title: Screwpop 4-in-1 Keychain Tool Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1480/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $5.95 shipped
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!

ckthecerealkiller
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Re: Screwpop 4-in-1 Keychain Tool Review

Postby ckthecerealkiller » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:58 pm

Hehe, cool review I might have to buy a couple for christmas. One question though, how does it open bottles while on the keychain? The opening looks just a bit small from the pic.

Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Screwpop 4-in-1 Keychain Tool Review

Postby Apoptosis » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:24 pm

ckthecerealkiller wrote:Hehe, cool review I might have to buy a couple for christmas. One question though, how does it open bottles while on the keychain? The opening looks just a bit small from the pic.

The key chain rings slides to the left or right of the pry bar tab. If you have a number of key rings or a bunch of keys it can be tricky. I just have a set of car keys and my house key and I don't have an issue.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!

Return to “Legit Reviews Review Forum”