Blizzard's 2005 Blizzcon: Day 0

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!

Blizzard's 2005 Blizzcon: Day 0

Postby Apoptosis » Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:24 pm

BlizzCon is a celebration of the Warcraft, StarCraft, and Diablo franchises and the communities that surround them. Legit Reviews promises full coverage of this awesome event in true "Legit" style for the duration of the weekend. Read on for a peek at the day before the doors open.

Anaheim Convention Center:

Before Blizzcon has even started we bring you coverage from the day before to let you see the inner workings and give you a sneak peak for what you will see tomorrow.

Article Title: Blizzard's 2005 Blizzcon: Day 0
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby gvblake22 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:58 pm

Woah, so are they basically giving away a free game of your choice with that "pet" card thing?

After reading all the QuakeCON articles, and now seeing the start of BlizzCON, I really really want to go check one of these events out sometime!!! I think it's awesome that companies take the time host and sponsor these events so us enthusiasts can gather and have a giant geek fest! WOO HOO!! lol
Seriously though, that is my goal for next year, I WILL attend one of these things! Hopefully I can hook up with you guys and you can "show me the ropes" :)

Can't wait to see all the crazy pics of the days to come!!!
gvblake22
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Postby SAMSAMHA » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:39 am

nice. Never been to one of these lanparties. I have seen the pictures online. though this is the first time that I have seen it before the party started.
SAMSAMHA
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Postby NAiLs » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:21 pm

The petcard is for World of Warcraft. You must enter something into your account information to activate it. A murloc is one of the coolest creatures in the game... they're just funny looking and sounding! :P

Nate, I'm so jealous! :finga: :mrgreen:
"Bow down before the one you serve! You're going to get what you deserve!" - |\| | |/|
NAiLs
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Postby xh1r0 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:10 am

I attended Nate's presentation on how to build a notebook and was so impressed that I decided to sign up for this site and start looking in to building one myself.
xh1r0
Legit User
Legit User

Postby Nobahar » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:43 am

Ooh these forums are free :)
Nobahar
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Postby Apoptosis » Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:29 am

xh1r0, Welcome to the site and let us know if you need any help on pretty much anything!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Legit Reviews Review Forum