First that all, i'm new here and i hope learn a lot here.
It's was wonder if you guys can help me to take a final component to buy.
I found the HAF X in my country for a decent price, even, I did a "pre-paid" for it until get the total money for it (1 or 2 weeks).
My current case is a Thermaltake V9 (specs here
) but my GPU (GTX 260) is out date now. My question is, should I go with the case and change the GPU later? or change the GPU now and wait for change the case.
I was thinking in go with the case and wait for the GTX 590 release, maybe the price drop a little and then get a GTX 560 Ti or something better.
What do you think? What would you do?
I'm not a hard core gamer, not a big fan of run games with all at max setting or things like that. I mostly play FPS and multiplier games at 1920x1080 without AA or any of those options enable.
Thanks for your help on this.