Discuss cases, PSUs, and various cooling techniques in here.
I wouldn't using that one...
Check it with a volt meter just to confirm the software.
If it's only a year old it should still be under warranty and I'd RMA that thing!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 33637
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:45 pm
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
I agree with apoptosis, check it with volt meter if it is that low RMA and get it out of your compy quick fast and in a hurry
Is in a state of flux....
- Legit Extremist
- Posts: 596
- Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:51 am
I will change that PSU asap.
thanks for the suggestion.
- Legit Aficionado
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:14 am
- Location: Dhaka,Bangladesh.
Return to Cases, Power Supplies, and Cooling
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests