Antec Eleven Hundred Midtower Gaming Case Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!

Postby Apoptosis » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:21 am

Antec announced the Eleven Hundred, the newest member of the companies Gaming Series this morning. The Eleven Hundred has an all-new attractive design and a revamped lineup of expandability, cooling and convenience features. The new Eleven Hundred has some off the updates that the P280 received and couple more. Join us as we give the new Antec Gaming Series Eleven Hundred Super Midtower a closer look.

Antec set out to update the the Gaming series with changes that the users were calling for. From that goal the Eleven Hundred was born. The Eleven Hundred's style stays true to the heritage of the cases before it, but is updated with better wire management, updated layout, and room for the largest of video cards and CPU coolers out today. All built with the sturdiness and build quality that Antec cases are know to have.

Article Title: Antec Eleven Hundred Midtower Gaming Case Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1783/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $129.95 SRP
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Antec Eleven Hundred Midtower Gaming Case Review

Postby Sttm » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:42 pm

I love the new design. Hopefully they update their whole line up now with this is a basis, much like the 900 was a few years back. I want a new 300 with those features and styling just smaller with no Window at $50.
Core i7 2600k/ ASUS P8Z68-V Z68/ 8gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 Blue/ EVGA Geforce GTX 560ti Maximum Graphics Edition/Windows 7/Antec 300/Antec 650w/LG Blu Combo/Hp 27inch 2710M/Samsung P2770HD

"I think sharing is overrated...and helping others. And what's all this crap I've been hearing about tolerance?"
Sttm
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Return to Legit Reviews Review Forum