Angry Birds Trilogy out now!

You can find all the latest computer hardware press releases in here.

Angry Birds Trilogy out now!

Postby Apoptosis » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:20 am

Angry Birds Trilogy

Housemarque and Angry Birds fans, the day you’ve been waiting for has finally arrived: the console version of Angry Birds Trilogy is now available at retail outlets across Europe! In a first-of-its-kind Angry Birds experience, you’re now able to play through three award-winning titles: Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons and Angry Birds Rio. Angry Birds Trilogy is available for Xbox 360 (Kinect compatible) and PS3 (Move compatible). As we confirmed back in July, Housemarque was Rovio’s developer of choice for both versions of the game.

“We were excited when Rovio chose us to develop Angry Birds Trilogy for the Xbox and PS3,” said Harri Tikkanen, Housemarque’s Co-Founder. “But now that the game has actually hit the stores, our excitement is at a completely new level. We can’t wait for Housemarque and Angry Birds fans to get their hands on this revolutionary new title!”

With 150 hours of addictive, challenging gameplay, fans of all ages will love Angry Birds Trilogy – a triumvirate of gaming greatness that includes brand-new animated cut scenes and interactive backgrounds, all beautifully rendered in 1080p HD graphics, and with surround sound support. A slew of console-only features, including new bird biographies, concept art, character sketches and bonus content will provide seasoned Angry Birds players with a host of new material to digest as they work their way up the leaderboard.

If you’re a newcomer to the franchise, Angry Birds Trilogy is a great way to access the wild and wacky world of Angry Birds for the first time. Easy-to-learn PS3 and Xbox controls allow neophyte gamers to fling their birds through the air with the push of a button – and for those players using Kinect or Move, the flinging is done with a simple wave of the hand.

Angry Birds Trilogy is available on Xbox 360 and PS3 for $39.99 / £24.99 / €29,99. The game is rated “E” (Everyone) by the ESRB. For more information, please visit http://www.activision.com.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Angry Birds Trilogy out now!

Postby bubba » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:09 am

Would have considered it for my boy if it was a digital download to the Xbox and 1/4 the price. Hell I already have them (AB1, Rio, and Seasons) along with the AB Space on my phone and they all cost me less than $5.

$40 is nuts.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Return to Press Releases