In 2010, we unveiled the original Phantom, immediately shocking the industry by
its forward-thinking design. A year later, we announced the Phantom 410, a
refined product appreciated by the masses.
Today, a groundbreaking innovation that’s been two years in the making arrives.
Introducing Phantom 820.
On the blueprints, we left nothing unchecked. Our designers and engineers
examined every possible part and feature, and what we came up with is nothing
short of breathtaking. We reimagined everything.
- Completely reimagined Phantom design
- Integrated HUE external and internal lighting system
- Extensive liquid-cooling support with 280/360mm and 240/280mm radiator support for
- 4 channel digital fan controller with 15W per channel
- Configurable with up to 8 high-performance fans
- Adjustable internal pivoting 120/140mm fan mount
- Elevated pedestal that increases air flow clearance
Our engineers took features like the HUE and not only integrated it into the
Phantom 820, we made it a living part of the design from birth. Performance
features such as large radiator support, and digital fan controllers too, were
embedded with meticulous attention to detail and concern for the owner.
We asked ourselves over and over, “is this good enough?” We questioned every
process, and intensely examined every detail. Sometimes, we would spend
months laboring over a part that a user would never see. The result is a not only
a product that users will love, but also our true next-generation Phantom, the
The new Phantom 820 is available for $249.99 at NZXT.com
Announced at: Los Angeles, CA – October 15th, 2012
Established in 2004, NZXT is a leading technology design house spawned out of
the unrelenting pursuit of a dream. Our products are the result of a thorough
understanding of gamers and enthusiasts. What we design are products. What
we create is passion.