CHICAGO – Feb. 19, 2013 – SteelSeries, the leading global manufacturer of gaming peripherals, today introduced a new audio product that fits into its Freedom to Play mobile gaming peripherals category, the SteelSeries Flux In-Ear Headset. Designed for gaming and entertainment on all mobile devices, the headset delivers a powerful audio experience accompanied by a comfortable, sealed-fit that is made possible by its compact, 6mm dynamic drivers.
“The Flux In-Ear headsets are designed for mobile gaming and entertainment, which for us means the quality of sound should be as amazing as it is when you’re at home on your computer. The fit and feel of in-ear headsets are what makes users love them or can be what stops users from wearing them,” said Bruce Hawver, SteelSeries CEO. “By choosing small drivers, it allowed us to make an in-ear headset that showcases powerful audio, but with a noise-reduced, comfortable sealed fit.”
Aggressively priced at $49.99, the SteelSeries Flux In-Ear headset features:
• Comfort and control through a sealed in-ear fit; 3 silicone rubber tips sizes to choose from; an in-line microphone; and button to answer/end calls as well as control media.
• Incredible audio thanks to advanced 6mm drivers; passive noise cancellation from a more secure, sealed in-ear fit; clear high and mid tones that depict distinct details in-game; and rich bass levels that keep from distorting the details found in higher tones.
• A smart, intuitive design that includes a flat, no-tangle cable; a 3.5mm connection; and a carrying case for convenient storage.
Available now in the SteelSeries Web Shop and at select retail locations, the SteelSeries Flux In-Ear Headset is $49.99 MSRP. More details and images about the headset can be found at http://steelseries.com/fluxinear. For all things SteelSeries, like product news, contests and promotions, be sure to follow the company on Facebook and Twitter.
SteelSeries is a leading manufacturer of top quality gaming peripherals from headsets, keyboards and mice to controllers, surfaces, and software. For more than a decade, SteelSeries has been on the forefront of designing and creating gear for gamers. The company’s continued innovation also comes in collaboration with the world’s leading professional gaming teams and partners. SteelSeries is a global brand that continues to support the growth of competitive gaming tournaments and electronic sports leagues through professional team sponsorships, partnerships and community support. For more information, please visit http://steelseri.es.
You can find all the latest computer hardware press releases in here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 33540
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:45 pm
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
STEELSERIES INTRODUCES THE FLUX IN-EAR HEADSET FOR MOBILE GAMING AND ENTERTAINMENT
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest