July 16th, 2013 – EVGA has launched its annual 14th Anniversary Global Event with six different ways to win! You can be one of three people to win $5,000 in EVGA bucks, or win one of thousands of dollars worth of prizes! Some of the standout prizes include full systems, the latest Intel Processors, NVIDIA Shields, and tons of hardware including some of the latest graphics cards, motherboards and power supplies from EVGA!
There are many ways to win this year including:
· EVGA Scavenger Hunt Event – Find all the gold ribbons hidden throughout the EVGA website!
· EVGA Gaming Event – Game on EVGA servers for your chance to win.
· EVGA Twitter Event – Tweet for your chance to win.
· EVGA Facebook Event – Like TEAMEVGA, enter the secret word for your chance to win.
· EVGA YouTube Event – Subscribe to the EVGA YouTube channel and comment for your chance to win.
· EVGA Wallpaper Event – Create a wallpaper themed around EVGA Power Supplies for a chance to win.
To join in at the EVGA event please visit the EVGA 14th Anniversary website at http://www.evga.com/14
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.
You can find all the latest computer hardware press releases in here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 33432
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:45 pm
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
EVGA Kicks off 14th Anniversary Event!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests