DALLAS, AUGUST 1, 2013 — Wireless customers ranked AT&T* highest in customer service, according to the latest J.D. Power study released today. In the 2013 Wireless Customer Care Full-Service StudySM, Volume 2, AT&T outscored all other full-service wireless providers for the overall customer service experience measured across its retail stores, online, and call centers.
AT&T surpassed its competitors, making it the “Highest Ranked Customer Service Performance Among Full-Service Wireless Providers” and showed significant improvements in every category. More than 18,000 U.S. wireless customers participated in the study.
AT&T scored highest in the retail category. AT&T also scored the highest in the industry for its online experience, which had the biggest improvement over the past six months.
“There is nothing more important to us than listening to our customers and continually improving their experience at every opportunity, and it’s a job that’s never done,” said Ralph de la Vega, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility. “AT&T has the nation’s fastest and most reliable 4G LTE network, an unmatched selection of devices, and a broad choice of service plans. Being highest in customer service is yet another reason for customers to choose AT&T.”
“We look at customer service not as a department but as a discipline that must be applied in every part of our business, by each employee, for every customer,” added de la Vega.
Some of the many customer service enhancements AT&T has made over the past year include:
· Adding the ability for customers to schedule a retail store appointment online.
· Improving myAT&T capabilities so customers can get 24/7 service at their fingertips online or from our free mobile app.
· Completing faster retail checkouts on a tablet at our company-owned retail stores.
· Providing highly-trained representatives who are specialized in the major mobile operating systems to quickly and knowledgably troubleshoot device questions and issues.
· Expanding the number of online chat representatives available to assist customers shopping or managing their accounts at att.com.
· Improving internal tools and apps to help employees serve customers even better.
· Focusing on resolving customers’ questions on the first contact and minimizing wait times and transfers.
· Introducing a new retail store design that focuses on the customer experience by creating a warm and inviting environment where customers can easily find the right solution to fit their mobile lifestyles.
* AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
Speed claim based on comparison of national carriers' average 4G LTE download speeds for AndroidTM and Windows smartphones and iPhone 5. Reliability claim compares data transfer completion rates on nationwide 4G LTE networks. Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. 4G speeds not available everywhere.
AT&T received the highest numerical score among full service wireless providers in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 Wireless Customer Care Full Service StudySM – Vol. 2. Study based on responses from 18,522 consumers measuring 4 full service wireless providers and measures opinions of consumers who contacted customer care within the past six months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed January-June 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) is a premier communications holding company and one of the most honored companies in the world. Its subsidiaries and affiliates – AT&T operating companies – are the providers of AT&T services in the United States and internationally. With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation’s largest 4G network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet, voice and cloud-based services. A leader in mobile Internet, AT&T also offers the best wireless coverage worldwide of any U.S. carrier, offering the most wireless phones that work in the most countries. It also offers advanced TV services under the AT&T U-verse® and AT&T │DIRECTV brands. The company’s suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world.
You can find all the latest computer hardware press releases in here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 33540
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:45 pm
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
AT&T RANKS HIGHEST IN J.D. POWER 2013 WIRELESS FULL-SERVICE CUSTOMER CARE STUDY—VOLUME 2
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests