Apoptosis wrote:I just got a new 8800GTX today that has an 18C resistor on it... What brand is that card?
NVIDIA Issues—SLI Mode
• Outputting to an HDTV at 480i or 480p while playing a DVD from Windows Media Player or PowerDVD causes the system to hang. To work around this issue, disable SLI.
• Driver stops responding in SLI mode if the system boots up with no displays attached. To work around this issue, simply make sure a display is attached to a GPU when booting your PC with SLI enabled.
• The system boots with a blank display if the monitor is moved to the
second GPU. To work around this issue, connect the monitor into the display connector that is closest to the motherboard, on the first GPU (the one closest to the CPU).
• Civilization 4: White blocks of corruption appear in the clouds when zooming out.
• Everquest 2, SLI: Flickering water textures/reflections occur when SLI is enabled.
• Far Cry, SLI: Flickering and shifting sky occurs in the Research level when SLI is enabled. This issue does not occur with V-Sync enabled.
• Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, SLI: The desktop becomes corrupted after exiting the game.
• Pacific Fighters, SLI: With SLI mode enabled, there is a large performance drop–from 100-200+ fps–in DirectX mode when accessing the game control panel with enhanced antialiasing enabled. The performance slowdown only affects the game menu, it does not affect ingame performance
• Serious Sam 2, SLI: SLI split line does not show any scaling until a resolution change is made. Although the SLI split line is not moving, FRAPS still should show performance scaling.
• Tiger Woods 2006: Severe corruption appears with wrong textures tiled across the screen.
• Playback fails on Cyberlink Blu-ray player through component-out HDTV at 720p and 1080u. 480p mode plays back with no issues.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest