You can download the latest build here - http://www.sisoftware.net/?d=&f=downandbuy&l=en&a=
Just in time for Christmas and the New Year, here is SP1 for Sandra 2012. It contains new functionality as requested by some of you as well as fixes and further support.
* AVX2 and further FMA3/FMA4 support: Dhrystone AVX2, Multi-Media FMA3/FMA4/AVX2, Memory/Cache Bandwidth AVX2.
* Performance per Thread (aka IPC): All benchmarks now show per-thread/single-threaded (IPC) in addition to aggregate score. See how more cores/threads influence IPC.
* Export all User Benchmark Results with 1 click (thanks Michael S @ Lost Circuits).
* Fixes & Performance Optimisations for Intel Ivy Bridge & Sandy Bridge-E: Cryptography, Memory Bandwidth.
* Fixes for AMD Bulldozer (thanks Joel H @ Hot Hardware).
* AMD GP(GPU) Bandwidth fix for Catalyst 11.9+ drivers (not sure reason for change but not getting fixed so worked around it).
* SP2 Change Consultation: Memory Latency benchmark is changing yet again to measure multi-threading latency performance; while current tools (including Sandra) use only 1 thread, we're going all the way. You will still be able to run 1 thread as always.
Some scores will change, especially in "full random" on older hardware due to limitations on their memory controller / L3 or TLB size.