Here is part of the e-mail that Futuremark sent me:
We have just released an update for 3DMark 11, our gaming benchmark for DirectX 11 PCs. The results produced by the new version of 3DMark 11 are compatible and comparable with results produced by earlier versions. This is a relatively minor update so there is no formal press release, however, we recommend that all 3DMark 11 users update to the latest version.
The update can be downloaded from here: http://www.3dmark.com/3dmark11/download/update/
Release Notes for 3DMark 11 v1.0.3:
- Bullet physics library updated to version 2.79 to improve compatibility with future CPUs and GPUs.
- For most systems containing multiple GPUs, for example integrated graphics and an additional discrete graphics card, the user can now select the GPU to be tested using a new option on the Help tab.
- Improved error handling and user messages for the most common compatibility issues.
- SystemInfo component updated to version 4.5 for improved compatibility with current and future hardware.
- New "More" tab with information about other Futuremark products and services.