My name is Stu and i'm from sunny England. Been building my own computers for about 10 years, i have recently found myself with more disposable income a month so I'm spending it all on video cards, PSUs etc. ;-)
- Found the forums by searching google for "nVidia7600GT XXX" ;-)
- System is Athlon 64 3200, 1 gig 400mhz, 350 gig hdd space, XFX 5200
- AMD all the way, Intel chips are disgustingly overpriced, well in the UK anyway.
- Games I usually play are FPS and RTS's, most recently Battle For Middle Earth 2 and Day of Defeat Source.
- CPU is mildly oc'd to 2.2 ghz from 2.0. Once I get my 580 watt PSU i'll be oc'ing everthing else too. My Case is a coolermaster Wavemaster which is all fanned out. CPU runs at a steady 35c after being on for 2 days straight. I would like to properly understand overclocking RAM and all those little numbers
(oc'ing is new to me)
Ultimate goal: To run FEAR on my PC with max detail and resolution and get atleast 60 fps
I will gladly trade an explanation of the offside rule in football for your hints and tips at overclocking