Been a bit inactive of late on the forums, my apologies. Got some reviews coming your way though which I hope ya'll like.
Anyway straight to the point, I've made a decision to sell my PC with everything from the speakers to the scanner, throwing in all my games/software anyone would want with it. Anyway, without mentioning the software/games, and assuming a fresh install of Windows XP is on fully updated how much would you value the system below. I'd really appreciate some honest answers coz I need as much cash as possible from this.
Yes I'm on £'s but dollars can be converted, and will give me an estimate to go on when I do value it.
- AMD Athlon "Barton" XP2500+ 333FSB
- Abit AT7-Max2
- 1024MB Corsair XMS PC-3200 (2x512, not LL)
- ATI 9800XT
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2
- Western Digital Caviar 80GB Special Edition 8Mb Cache
- Pioneer DVD-120 Slot Load (Black)
- Freecom Classic DVD+/-RW (Black)
- Microsoft Wireless Optical for Bluetooth
- 17" Sony HMD-A220
- Coolermaster ATC-200 w/ YS-Tech Silent Fans & Akasa Sound Proof Pads
- Creative Inspire 5.1 Digital 5700
- Standard (Black)
- CanoScan Lide 30
- HP DeskJet 960C
- fUnc 1030 (Black)
When I get some photo's I'll post em up. It looks pretty sweet, all jet black / silver (in some places). Aside from the keyboard/mouse which is dark blue. The case can be seen here
IDE cables are all rounded, metal braided. Also throw in a spare Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer V3, jet black from Alienware.