- Intel Core 2 Extreme X6800 L627A872 B2 Step 6
- Swiftech Apogee/Radiical Triple Fan Single Pass Rad/MCP655 + Kayl 100W Custom PSU
- Asus 680i Striker Extreme 0402 bios
- 128MB Gainward FX5200 PCI card
- 2GB OCZ PC2-8000 Titanium Alpha VX2
- 4x80GB Hitachi 7K80 SATAII Raid 0 on SATA3 to SATA6 ports
- Pioneer DVD Burner
- 600W OCZ EvoStream
560mhz 4-3-3-4 2T 3-1-3-6-34 at 2.5v vdimm
Yup tight ass main and sub timings on Asus 680i Striker really do make a huge difference. Who would of thought I could pull off sub 13min 30s Super Pi 32M times at 3600mhz with a 680i chipset motherboard without even clocking memory above 560mhz (DDR2-1120) speeds!
Jumped all the way to 560mhz 4-3-3-4 2T with sub timings of 3-1-3-6-34 at 2.5v vdimm bios set. According to memtest86+ v1.70, reported bandwidth at 560mhz 4-3-3-4 2T was 5413MB/s versus at 533mhz 4-3-3-4 2T of 5209MB/s.
Digital camera snapshots of 32M run with 3x cpuz windows open + memset window.
Final result = 13m 28s 391ms