Boutique Gaming Computers

This is the place to discuss the latest computer hardware issues and technology. Please keep the discussion ON TOPIC!
Soliex
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Soliex »

The only way id buy one of em is if i won the lottery. Hell even then i probobally wouldnt buy one. maybe one of thier cool cases. Ahh.. what i would do with a ton of cash.. Can anyone say a wall of LCD's? :mrgreen:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

heck i'd be happy with three 24" LCD's run together for the cockpit type gaming expierence!
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

Dream on nate, lol. That's like me saying I want 3 60" Plasma screens for gaming, lol. Oh wait, I might actually be able to do that after I finish school and possibly shoot for my CCNA! :)
Soliex
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Soliex »

Plasma tv's sound really nice, then id pay someone an insane amount of money to just make one single room in my house the ultimate simulator/game machine. I can see it now a totally sound proof room with speakers inside the wall for a nice look and then just a chair in the middle. heh a really comfortable chair. ohh the possibilities. Wheres my winning lotto ticket
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

I would probably put something really plush for my seat if I were to do that. Also though, I would completely trick out my Suburban and turn it into the ultimate gaming machine: Xbox, PS2, and a PC with wireless high-speed!! Not to mention a full-time, fully functional Lan-Party with at least 5 stations, Dynamat the whole vehicle for sound and vibration supression coming from the 6 15" Bose speakers, with complete vibration protection around the center-mounted 65" plasma, all encased in a fiberglass box, all sitting across from the plush sofa in the back. And a mini-bar! Gotta have a mini-bar!!!! lol :mrgreen:
Soliex
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Soliex »

Nice stuff killswitch, I would really think about buying an old school bus and just tricking it out :D

try and get some super satellite communication uplink to
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

Soliex wrote:Nice stuff killswitch, I would really think about buying an old school bus and just tricking it out :D

try and get some super satellite communication uplink to
Satelite is SH1T --> trust me

Lets be serious here

solid gold pc - they say copper is good for heat disipation! gold must be 2-3x times better

diamond encrusted mouse, X2 cpu @ 3.0Ghz

All this so we can view webpages and come to this great Forum
Soliex
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Soliex »

how else can you get a good connection on a mobile thing like a bus
daftpunkit
Legit User
Legit User

Post by daftpunkit »

Soliex wrote:how else can you get a good connection on a mobile thing like a bus
http://www.clearwire.com/store/what_overview.htm

for wireless service. I spent time in florida today around the Jacksonville area and they had service up there, which was good. Interesting to me because I didn't know broadband went wireless, but it is not as fast as cable but as fast as DSL. My dad's company had a clear premium account with them, 1.5m down, 256k up.
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

on topic gus.....on topic
daftpunkit
Legit User
Legit User

Post by daftpunkit »

sorry :oops:
egloeckle
Mr Awesome
Mr Awesome

Re: Boutique Gaming Computers

Post by egloeckle »

gilispe13 wrote:Really looking good and price is also decent. thanks to all buddy for nice info.

Please dont thread necro. This thread is from 2005, it deserves to be left dead.

Mods: I am only replying to this one post on this (even though he necro'd a whole bunch from '05).
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Boutique Gaming Computers

Post by kenc51 »

gilispe13 please quit it

You are constantly doing this and it has to stop now

Thanks

KenC