Links 'o Plenty (Ultimate Links Thread)

This is the place to discuss the latest computer hardware issues and technology. Please keep the discussion ON TOPIC!
Cherry222
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Re: Links 'o Plenty (Ultimate Links Thread)

Post by Cherry222 »

:prayer: :prayer: Thanks a lot.That's really very useful.
lyons75
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by lyons75 »

If the thread is still alive, I'd like to contribute. I'm currently working as a writer for Game Gavel. For example, here's an article that I recently wrote.

As you can see, we write reviews for all kinds of computer peripherals, from motherboards to monitors, but we also talk about gaming news and games in general. Having just started a few months ago, it would be of immense help if you could include us in your list.

Thank you,

Alex
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

lyons75 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 5:21 am If the thread is still alive, I'd like to contribute. I'm currently working as a writer for Game Gavel. For example, here's an article that I recently wrote.

As you can see, we write reviews for all kinds of computer peripherals, from motherboards to monitors, but we also talk about gaming news and games in general. Having just started a few months ago, it would be of immense help if you could include us in your list.

Thank you,

Alex
Added to the list
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
Arise Blake
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by Arise Blake »

https://www.blake-uk.com

Great site for HDMI related supplies and other hardware beyond just computers!