TigerDirect Getting Worse

This is the place to discuss the latest computer hardware issues and technology. Please keep the discussion ON TOPIC!
sgkean
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

TigerDirect Getting Worse

Post by sgkean »

I've never had an issue with TigerDirect shipping or their rebates until now. On Sept 1, ordered a new MB and heatsink. Was about $15 cheaper than other places without having to mess with a rebate.

Checked with them three times over the past week about the shipping, and all I got was "I'm sure they've shipped out". Enough was enough, yesterday I cancelled both items and ordered from Newegg. Have to deal with rebates but oh well. Plus, I ordered a couple 4TB drives and a few others things.

The boxes from TD arrived today...they were overnighted to me yesterday! Plus I got charged after I cancelled them.

But guess what, Newegg boxes arrived today too! Didn't pay for overnight, but got the stuff overnight!

Now I have to screw with returning the stuff to TD. Guess they're on my no shopping list now. Sheesh!
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Re: TigerDirect Getting Worse

Post by bubba »

Depending on what warehouse Newegg uses I get stuff the next day. From what I can tell the have three. 1 in Calli, 1 in Tenn, and 1 in NJ.

Bulk of stuff I order for my work comes from the Tenn warehouse, and I have it the next day (I'm in STL). NJ or Calli is 3 days minimum, Calli usually ends up being 4 or 5. Unless I pay for 2nd day.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
hercules71185
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: TigerDirect Getting Worse

Post by hercules71185 »

I just ordered my aorus x7 from them. Newegg won't ship to hotels. But, it took 9 days for over night delivery....