What would you build?

This is the place to discuss the latest computer hardware issues and technology. Please keep the discussion ON TOPIC!
Topher
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

What would you build?

Post by Topher »

In the next couple of weeks I'll be ready to build my new gaming rig.

I have a $2,000 budget, and I have an idea of what I'm going to put together, but I'm curious as to what the rest of you guys would build. Maybe some of you could help me make the best choices here.

The only real stipulations are that I want 2 TB of SSD storage (no spindle drives) and a blueray burner.
I'm a hardcore Intel and NVidia fan (I have an Nvidia shield that I stream PC games to my TV, so an AMD GPU is out of the question).

So, if you had $2,000 to burn, what would you build?
DeusEx
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: What would you build?

Post by DeusEx »

waht did you end up building ?
Avayer6
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by Avayer6 »

Topher wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:30 pm In the next couple of weeks I'll be ready to build my new gaming rig.

I have a $2,000 budget, and I have an idea of what I'm going to put together, but I'm curious as to what the rest of you guys would build. Maybe some of you could help me make the best choices here.

The only real stipulations are that I want 2 TB of SSD storage (no spindle drives) and a blueray burner.
I'm a hardcore Intel and NVidia fan (I have an Nvidia shield that I stream PC games to my TV, so an AMD GPU is out of the question).

I have a similar issue.
Bolan7
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by Bolan7 »

Avayer6 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:25 pm
Topher wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:30 pm In the next couple of weeks I'll be ready to build my new gaming rig.

I have a similar issue.
What sort of similar issue? If you provide more details then maybe we can help you better (or start your own thread).
AdrianG001
Legit User
Legit User

Post by AdrianG001 »

All you have to do just install latest and expensive hardware in your pc like i9 processor and high-end graphic card GTX 2060 with windows 10

Regards,
Adrian