The Intel P35 Chipset Motherboard Round-Up @ Legit Reviews

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Intel P35 Chipset Motherboard Round-Up @ Legit Reviews

Post by Apoptosis »

The Intel P35 Express chipset has been out for awhile now, and proven itself to be a great enthusiast chipset. Today Legit Reviews takes the opportunity to look at a slew of these boards to see who rises to the top. Included are boards from Abit, Asus, ECS, Foxconn and Gigabyte, which makes for a very interesting read if you are looking to purchase a P35 motherboard!

"So where do we end this thing? Like we do all our other reviews, by letting you make a decision based on the facts that were presented in this round-up. Each of these boards has a strength, whether it is in its performance, bundle or price. After using Intel P35 Express based boards from abit, Asus, ECS, Foxconn and Gigabyte..."
Article Title: The Intel P35 Chipset Motherboard Round-Up @ Legit Reviews
Article URL: http://legitreviews.com/article/550/1/
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: The Intel P35 Chipset Motherboard Round-Up @ Legit Reviews

Post by kenc51 »

P5K FTW 8)

Great job Jason, I know this must have taken some time to complete! =D>
jodiuh
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Re: The Intel P35 Chipset Motherboard Round-Up @ Legit Reviews

Post by jodiuh »

2 bad about the Abit. I'm running mine @ 500 very well right now. The only major issue w/ the Asus board's would be the 1st PCIe slot being lower than the norm. This makes it tough to fit a GPU w/ the HR-03 cooler from Thermalright and a sound card. In fact, there would be almost no room for the fan to pull in air...if it would fit. :( Aside from that, I'd love to check out the board w/ nipples. :snakeman:
maximus hero
msi 780ti TF4
16GB
an ssd
a loud mechanical
a DX
a keyboard
a mouse
3 ips monitors
too many headphones