AeroCool AeroEngine-Plus ATX Case Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

The AeroCool AeroEngine Plus is an attractive mid-tower computer case with a massive 140mm blue LED front intake fan and an even larger 180mm side fan; and lets not forget the 120mm rear exhaust fan. There aren't many cases out there that can boast this kind of air flow right out of the box. Read on as we take one of these cases for a test drive and find out how it does in the real world with a system installed in it!

The overall build was disappointing as I expected more from this case. The trademark structure of the “engine” was probably the cheapest of the overall case as it was loose and seemed like it could break. What really shocked me was the fact the included case fans aren’t even Aerocool fans, which is what a lot of people know Aerocool by. The fans are quiet and do move a good chunk of air, but it’s the longevity that I am worried about with them being off-brand fans.
Article Title: AeroCool AeroEngine-Plus ATX Case Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/556/1/
AeroCool AeroEngine Plus Pricing: http://legitreviews.pgpartner.com/searc ... d=51776832
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: AeroCool AeroEngine-Plus ATX Case Review

Post by Major_A »

As the review confirmed my initial reaciton to the case, what a piece of crap! I can understand why a 10 year old would want this case but not anyone else.
ibleet
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by ibleet »

Major_A wrote:As the review confirmed my initial reaciton to the case, what a piece of crap! I can understand why a 10 year old would want this case but not anyone else.
Ya it kinda looks like a 10 year old designed it. :lol:

Strange that AeroCool would put their name on it, but not put their fans in it. :-k
kappage
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kappage »

i was looking at getting one of these then i saw the price tag australian :cry:
Main Rig: C2D 6850 @ 3.0Ghz, 2Gb DDR2667Mhz @ 833Mhz 5-5-5-15 Timings , XFX xXx 8600GTS @ 730/2260 , Gigabyte Ga-945GCM-S2L
JukeBox: Currently in an Upgrade but im too lazy to do it at the moment
I² keepin it real