BlueAnt's X5 Stereo Bluetooth Headset Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

The X5 Stereo Bluetooth Headset is a portable multi-function device utilizing the latest cutting edge technologies allowing you to stream high quality music and make voice calls using a mobile phone, pda, or computer - without wires attached to the headset. With features like a removable rechargeable battery that lasts for more than 12 hours, A2DP technology for true surround sound and a detachable microphone the BlueAnt X5 Stereo Bluetooth headset is impressive.

The BlueAnt X5 is designed for not only those Bluetooth devices that support the A2DP Profile natively, but those audio devices that you want experience wirelessly. BlueAnt incorporates a small dongle that can be used with any 3.5mm jack to bridge the sound between audio device and X5 headphones. With a retail price of $149, BlueAnt tries to deliver a complete package to the user and prepares them for almost any situation one can think of. How well does the BlueAnt X5 stack up against the Motorola and Plantronics? Read on...
Article Title: BlueAnt's X5 Stereo Bluetooth Headset Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/649/1/
Pricing at Time of Print: $89.99 plus shipping
Alathald
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: BlueAnt's X5 Stereo Bluetooth Headset Review

Post by Alathald »

Sounds like a nice set of cans...for a cell phone anyway. Too bad I'm wearing glasses again, back when I wore contacts I loved this style headset but as was pointed out, it can get uncomfortable with the ear clips. Very nice review all the same DPuppy :drinkers:
Digital Puppy

Post by Digital Puppy »

Thanks man. I really wanted to LOVE these headsets, but the problems we had with our Treo and the relatively poor sound output really let us down. If you don't really care for great sound, there is a lot to love about these headsets.

A little birdie told us that there might be a new version of these headsets on the horizon. Let's hope they make some improvements to their speaker drivers.
Just a little puppy trying to make it in a big digital world.
Alathald
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Alathald »

Ah, I don't remember you saying anything about the poor sound quality but then I was half asleep when I read the review *must remember to be fully rested when reading reviews*. Still, they look good! Hope that little birdie was telling the truth and isn't a result of too many headset reviews on your part... :lol: . I look forward to your review on the updated set.