Gigabyte X48-DS5 Motherboard Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Designed for enthusiasts with extreme over-clocking and gaming performance in mind, the GIGABYTE GA-X48-DS5 is based on the killer combination of the newest Intel X48 chipset plus support for the latest 45nm multi-core processors. The GA-X48-DS5 is CrossFireX enabled with true dual PCI-E 2.0 x16 connectivity for the ultimate in extreme gaming performance and has a BIOS full of overclocking features. Read on to see if this board is right for you.

Article Title: Gigabyte X48-DS5 Motherboard Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/742/1/
martini161
Mr Awesome
Mr Awesome

Re: Gigabyte X48-DS5 Motherboard Review

Post by martini161 »

seems like its now just a matter of preference when it comes to motherboards. now, ive been looking at motherboards lately, it makes me appriceate alot of things that i had taken for granted on my motherboard and that im not seeing on a lot of motherboards. stuff likesata ports facing out the sides, CMOS clearing on the back panel, and stuff like that. if i saw a board like this with features like the ones i descirbe, then i would buy it in an instant.
gwolfman
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by gwolfman »

I think the link to here from the article is broken. Btw, way too expensive in my book it makes me want to :vom:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

gwolfman wrote:I think the link to here from the article is broken. Btw, way too expensive in my book it makes me want to :vom:
linky fixed