Plantronics Explorer 370 Ruggedized Bluetooth Headset Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Face the elements with the Plantronics Explorer 370, a sport Bluetooth headset built for active outdoor use. Durable materials make this headset water, dust and shock resistant and it even blocks out wind noise. It’s perfect for those who need hands-free convenience at work and play in harsh outdoor environments.

Working with the Explorer 370 is really easy and natural. The headset just seems to work right with no weird quirks or hiccups. When a phone call comes in or when the user initiates a call, the headset responds quickly and transfers calls as fast as any headset we have tested. Advertised range of the headset is 33 feet and when tested in an open area, we can confirm those numbers. Usable range for the headset is easily 15-20 feet before encountering static or dropouts. For the majority of users - even those who have a need for a ruggedized headset – the range of the Explorer 370 will be satisfactory. It certainly doesn’t match the 100-foot + range of the Callpod Dragon, but then again, who really needs that kind of range?
Article Title: Plantronics Explorer 370 Ruggedized Bluetooth Headset Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/948/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $36.84 plus shipping
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Orgo718
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Umm does anyone proofread what they write?

Post by Orgo718 »

but Plantronics says you can says you can get up
Digital Puppy

Re: Umm does anyone proofread what they write?

Post by Digital Puppy »

Orgo718 wrote:but Plantronics says you can says you can get up
Orgo, thanks for pointing this out. While most people around here would send the writer a polite e-mail directly, you have taken it upon yourself to call out the author on this board with your very first post...impressive.

Welcome to the forums!
Just a little puppy trying to make it in a big digital world.
Orgo718
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Re: Plantronics Explorer 370 Ruggedized Bluetooth Headset Review

Post by Orgo718 »

Sometimes the best way to learn something is through a little humility. You should be able to laugh at yourself once in a while. It not only improves ones skills but also ones personality. :)
Alathald
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Plantronics Explorer 370 Ruggedized Bluetooth Headset Review

Post by Alathald »

Better build up some tenure quick! :axe: (not that i see anything wrong with what you did, it's just not our normal M.O.)

Welcome to the forums, you ballsy little person :finga:

Back on topic: been thinking bout getting a decent headset, I barely use the one I have cause I'm pretty hard on electronics 8-[