ASRock X58 SuperComputer Motherboard Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

The ASRock X58 SuperComputer motherboard is the flagship Intel motherboard for ASRock and it is loaded with features like four PCI Express 2.0 slots and support for all Intel Core i7 processors! Read on to see how this board does against the Intel Desktop Board DX58SO and see if we can get an air cooled processor over 4GHz with the X58 SuperComputer motherboard.

The ASRock X58 SuperComputer was a fantastic performer, had great overclocking potential, and had a decent bundle. ASRock produced a board that rivals most of the other leading manufacturers out there. The only hold up for the board may be the price once you compare it to some of the other offerings out there.

Article Title: ASRock X58 SuperComputer Motherboard Review
Article URL: http://legitreviews.com/article/958/1/
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: ASRock X58 SuperComputer Motherboard Review

Post by Major_A »

Any way to make the article images clickable (i.e. they are a larger resolution)? Sorry I know I'm full of article requests.

On the layout of the board:
I am really digging the placement of the USB headers.

No one uses a floppy any more. And no one can with the placement of the connection on this board either. As I recall floppy drive cables were generally shorter cables than regular ATA cables. MC Double Def DP would be proud because I have no intentions of ever running a floppy again. Even if you do need a floppy, on that rare occasion, isn't it easier and cheaper to use a USB Floppy?