Gameskulls GS-1 Tactical Gaming Helmet Headphones

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Three things are very important when you enter the virtual battlefield; the ability to hear your enemy's foot steps, the ability to communicate with your fellow combatants, and protection from a flying energy drink can when you frag the guy two rows away from you. Read on to see if the Gameskulls GS-1 Tactical Gaming Helmet can help you both of those areas.

Three things are very important when you enter the virtual battlefield; the ability to hear your enemy's foot steps, the ability to communicate with your fellow combatants, and protection from a flying energy drink can when you frag the guy two rows away from you. I know you are all thinking... does such a thing exist? It does now my friends. Allow me to introduce the Gameskulls G-1 Tactical Gaming Helmet. And at $69.95 this kind of protection comes cheap, much cheaper than the lunch money pilfered off you in school all those years... nerd. Bet you wish you had this helmet back then, I know I do.

Article Title: Gameskulls GS-1 Tactical Gaming Helmet Headphones
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1075/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $69.95 plus shipping
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
gwolfman
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Gameskulls GS-1 Tactical Gaming Helmet Headphones

Post by gwolfman »

Eh... not my thing. At least thye got the headphone band to go around the back of the head.
Skippman
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Skippman »

I promise the helmet joke would never stop if you wore this at your next LAN party.
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by bubba »

If it was a little cheaper I'd get one for my boy, he's 8. I think he'd love it. He sometimes plays Lego Star Wars waring the back half of a Darth Vader voice changer helmet, looks more like Dark Helmet :lol:
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
justjoel73
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by justjoel73 »

Not practical in any sense. Drilling holes into the top is not going to eliminate heat issues. I don't know how many of you have worn a Military issue kevlar helmet before but this helmet is obviously modeled on it. If you have worn one, you would that helmets are heavy and uncomfortable for any peroid of time. I guess it could be useful if Gameskulls introduced a Mil-Spec version so you could game in Afghanistan confident that your headgear is not just for show.
Last edited by justjoel73 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sowser
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Sowser »

Looks kind of cheasy and hard to size. Plus the skull looks a bit Bart Simpsonish!
Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.