CoolIT ECO A.L.C. CPU Water Cooler Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

CoolIT Systems has been making self-contained water coolers for CPUs and GPUs for several years now. Today we are looking at one of their newest offerings, the ECO A.L.C. Join us as we put the new ECO A.L.C. through its paces on our Intel Core i7 test system and see how it stacks up against high end air and other water kits like the Corsair H50.

Article Title: CoolIT ECO A.L.C. CPU Water Cooler Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1292/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $74.99 before rebates
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: CoolIT ECO A.L.C. CPU Water Cooler Review

Post by KnightRid »

I would be curious is this one lasts longer than the Domino.

If you get to keep it, is there a way to keep it on a system running f@h for a permanent cooler?

This last Domino they sent is still running on the i7-920 with bigadv running all the time.

Mike
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by bubba »

Test system will be tore down today over lunch for the next thing in line, so dunno if I will get back around to it.

Was actually thinking of taking it apart to be honest, I have had it running on the test bench for almost 3 weeks now at 3.5hz while I tested various things.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

You are like me as a little kid, I tore everything apart :)

If there is any way possible to let it run for a long term test, I really think it would be beneficial. If I would have bought this Domino, I would be totally pissed off about how many times it broke! I am still pissed, but not as bad as if it would have been my own money ;)

Mike
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: