Prolimatech Lynx CPU Cooler Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

The Prolimatech Lynx CPU cooler is designed for the entry level market where someone wants a cooler that performs better than the retail boxed model that AMD or Intel offers. The Lynx uses three high quality nickel plated heatpipes with aluminum fins for effective heat transfer. The compact design helps keep costs down and also ensures that it will fit inside small computer cases!

I believe that Prolimatech hit their target with this cooler. The Lynx HSF offers a solid upgrade from a stock cooler without breaking the bank. The Lynx is a small, affordable cooler that performs very well for its price. Installation was simple and easy, with almost no instruction required.
Article Title: Prolimatech Lynx CPU Cooler Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1960/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $34.99 MSRP
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Prolimatech Lynx CPU Cooler Review

Post by Kaos Kid »

Awesome! Affordable cooling solutions are always a welcome find. While this one is still as tall as the big boys, not having the large width/depth footprint helps it to fit into the smaller cases which is what I mainly work with. I'll keep my eye on this one when I need something for my mini/mid-tower needs. Thanks!
I have come to the conclusion that "FaceBook" should be renamed "FacePalm" :roll: