SanDisk 64GB Extreme USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

SanDisk recently announced SanDisk Extreme USB 3.0 flash drive series, which is the fastest ever offered by the company. The SanDisk 64GB Extreme USB 3.0 Flash drive can transfer, store and share large files with speeds of up to 190MB/s read and 170MB/s write. It also doesn't break the bank as it can be bought online for under $85 shipped. Is this your next USB 3.0 Flash drive?

The SanDisk 64GB Extreme USB 3.0 Flash Drive is one of the fastest USB drives that you can buy today and we were impressed by the numbers that we were able to reach. To see sequential data transfer numbers hitting 215MB/s read and 189MB/s write in CrystalDiskMark was simply amazing. This drive is the fastest offered by SanDisk and is also one of the fastest USB 3.0 Flash drives to be offered by any company...
Article Title: SanDisk 64GB Extreme USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1994/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $84.50 Shipped
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: SanDisk 64GB Extreme USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review

Post by Major_A »

Not a bad deal. I ordered a fast OCZ 16GB USB 2.0 drive a long time ago and it was about as expensive as the 32GB model of the SanDisk Extreme.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: SanDisk 64GB Extreme USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review

Post by Apoptosis »

Major_A wrote:Not a bad deal. I ordered a fast OCZ 16GB USB 2.0 drive a long time ago and it was about as expensive as the 32GB model of the SanDisk Extreme.
Yeah memory prices are really in the dumps.

The SanDisk Extreme 64GB Drive is $85 shipped and has 215MB/s read and 189MB/s write speeds.

Just 8 months ago I reviewed the Kingston HyperX 3.0 drive and it was $111 when I reviewed it and scored 243MB/s read and 159MB/s write speed. The write speed is much better across the board, especially at the 512K and 4K file sizes.

Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!