Fractal Design Define R4 Case Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

The Define R4, by Fractal Design, is a modern day mid-tower chassis that comes in three color variations, Black, Titanium, White, and it just happens to be fairly large in size. Now we need to ask our selves one simple question, "Does the Define R4 chassis have what it takes to become a great chassis, or does it fall short"? So lets go ahead and step inside to see what the Black Define R4 mid-tower chassis has to offer us.

The Fractal Design Define R4 chassis is what I consider to be the pinnacle of how a mid-tower chassis is supposed to be like. The Define R4 chassis was fully capable of being able to install all of computer components into this chassis, and this chassis was more than capable of being able to hide all of my PSU wires; therefore, making the interior of this chassis pretty much wire free...
Article Title: Fractal Design Define R4 Case Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/2020/1/
Pricing At Time of Print: $104.99 Shipped
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
CzarKasm
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Re: Fractal Design Define R4 Case Review

Post by CzarKasm »

Nice review and lots of pics - thanks!

That extra PCI expansion slot over the regular ones is for bracket-only applications. Usually things that plug in to motherboard headers, like extra USB ports, serial/parallel ports, etc. :)
DragonFury
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Fractal Design Define R4 Case Review

Post by DragonFury »

Thank you, for some reason it was not dawning on me what its purpose was. I rarely use the added USB headers that come with motherboards so that was the last thing from my mind to use that up righted PCI expansion port.
Mini ME
Is in a state of flux....