ADATA Premier Pro 32GB SDHC UHS-1 Memory Card Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

ADATA Technology recently launched Premier Pro SDHC and SDXC Ultra High Speed I (UHS-I) memory cards. These cards are rated as having read/write speeds up to 95/45 MB per second! Today, we take a look at the ADATA Premier Pro 32GB SDHC memory card to see how it performs and what the exact features are!

If you are looking for are looking for a fast SDHC memory card then the ADATA Premier Pro series should be of interest to you. We found the rated write speeds were spot on and that is important to photography professionals, especially those that do continuous burst mode shooting or do high dynamic range (HDR) imaging! We used this card on a number of cameras and found no pause or hesitation when taking high resolution pictures as the camera wasn't waiting on the memory card to finish writing...
Article Title: ADATA Premier Pro 32GB SDHC UHS-1 Memory Card Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/2118/1/
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: ADATA Premier Pro 32GB SDHC UHS-1 Memory Card Review

Post by Major_A »

The 1st thumb drive I bought that wasn't slow was an ADATA. My sister borrowed it and killed it, but the RMA was really easy with ADATA. Since then 90% of my flash media purchases have been ADATA. Can't beat their warranty either.
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

I have bought a nice 32GB UHS-1 Patriot card about a few months ago, that is not that much slower for $19.99. You can get it now on Amazon for $21.98 shipped

http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?lt1=_blank&b ... B007R9NJ6E

(I use the link that benefits LR when you buy of course :) )
Main rig: NZXT Phantom modded case with Danger Den WC, Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite, Ryzen 5800X @ stock, 32GB Patriot Viper DDR4 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36-1T, AMD RX 5700XT + AlphaCool WC, ACER Nitro XV2 27", SP 1TB nvme PCiE GEN3, Samsung 2TB; Cooler Master MW Gold 650W, Win10 Pro 64
my complete GFX tuneup & cooling mod: http://forums.legitreviews.com/viewtopi ... highlight=
MrCookie
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Post by MrCookie »

Note: Running a test at queue depth of 32 is crazy inaccurate, a more accurate number is 4. :shock:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

MrCookie wrote:Note: Running a test at queue depth of 32 is crazy inaccurate, a more accurate number is 4. :shock:
QD1 benchmark results were also included.

QD1 Sequential Read/Write was right around 29 MB/s Read and 24 MB/s Write.

If you want QD4 numbers then ATTO results are for you as those by default are tested at QD4

Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!