NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Computer Case Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Computer Case Review

Post by Apoptosis »

NZXT has many award winning case designs, which offer features that are high in demand. One of their latest lines is the Source line. This case line is designed to include enthusiast level features while keeping the design simple. Currently there are four cases in this line, each are slightly different, while keeping the style similar across the line. Three of these cases are mid-towers, the fourth is a full tower. This line of cases starts at $34.72 shipped for the most basic model, the Source 210, while the highest priced model is the Source 530, coming in at a budget friendly $89.99 with free shipping.

Article Title: NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Computer Case Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/nzxt-source ... iew_126980
Pricing At Time of Print: $89.99 Shipped
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Computer Case Review

Post by Major_A »

2 words x 2. I like. Fingerprint magnet.
I like that they are moving to putting SSD brackets behind the motherboard tray. Helps to clean up the clutter. If were building a rig from the ground up my mechanical drives would all be 2.5" too.
sgkean
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Re: NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Computer Case Review

Post by sgkean »

Yea, with some of the fast 2.5" mechanical drives, really don't need the larger drives, except for the price LOL

2TB 3.5" Mechanical: $80
2TB 2.5" Mechanical: $150+

Maybe I'll start wearing gloves when handling the cases to avoid the fingerprints LOL Never noticed them until you said something :P