HUAWEI Ascend Mate2 Smart Phone - $299 Free & Clear Phone

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

HUAWEI Ascend Mate2 Smart Phone - $299 Free & Clear Phone

Post by Apoptosis »

Today we are fortunate enough to look at the first Smart phone from HUAWEI to hit state side, the HUAWEI Ascend Mate2. The Ascend Mate2 looks like your typical (if there is such a thing) smart phone, but one of the biggest advantages to the Ascend Mate2 is the price. For only $299 you can purchase the Mate2 free and clear of a contract! Read on to see how it does when we take it for a test spin.

Article Title: HUAWEI Ascend Mate2 Smart Phone Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/huawei-asce ... one_147606
Pricing At Time of Print: $299.99 shipped
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: HUAWEI Ascend Mate2 Smart Phone - $299 Free & Clear Phon

Post by kenc51 »

Paranoid people would say they have backdoors in their products to allow Chinese govt in (I don't believe it but US Congress does)
They just won the contract to supply our VDSL modems, just as im about to hand in my notice. This time next week I'll have been 12 Years in the place - time for a fresh start & to get out of the telco business.

Nice photo for the price though
KnightRid

Re: HUAWEI Ascend Mate2 Smart Phone - $299 Free & Clear Phon

Post by KnightRid »

I am going to guess and say it wont work on verizon unless it is in a LTE area?

I think this phone would be nice if you dont do a lot of gaming on your cell. I know my galaxy S4 is great, except the screen is shattered and I wont pay $200+ to get the darn thing fixed! When did cell phones get to be more expensive than even tablets????

I do have to disagree with the comment about a 6" screen approaching a tablet. Tablets are 10"+ - anything less is an e-reader or cell phone. Don't see how they conned everyone into thinking 7" is a tablet. Even at 10" you wont get 1080p to look much better than 720p unless you have it attached to your retina lol

I vote - 10"+ = tablet while anything under 10" is a nifty toy :finga:
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: