Intel Pentium G4400 Processor Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Intel Pentium G4400 Processor Review

Post by Apoptosis »

When Intel releases a new processor family, we immediately start seeing reviews and opinions on the enthusiast grade processors such as the i5-6600K and the i7-6700K, both of which are great processors, however there is a downside; they are some of the more expensive processors. Not everybody wants to spend a lot of money on a new processor nor does everybody need the added features and power of these processors. Because of this, Intel releases a range of processors that start at $64.99 with free shipping, such as the Intel Pentium G4400, and quickly moves up in price depending on your need.

Article Title: Intel Pentium G4400 Processor Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/intel-penti ... ake_179724
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
caiokn
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Re: Intel Pentium G4400 Processor Review

Post by caiokn »

Oh hey there. I'm glad you guys reviewed this CPU, and that it is a pretty capable one. I noticed though that the review didn't say anything about the frame times or the occurrence of stuttering/lags in gaming. Would you care to comment about it?

I'm planning a mini itx build to serve as a media/casual gaming PC and don't wanna be disappointed by it's performance in games like GTA V and Rise of the Tomb Raider. I'm fine playing at 30 fps on medium settings, as long as it don't stutter. Aside from those 2, I intend to play some older games, mainly JRPGs. The GPU I have in mind is either the GTX 750 Ti or the GTX 950.