Overclocking: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4G OC Pushed To The Max

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Overclocking: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4G OC Pushed To The Max

Post by Apoptosis »

When the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti came out earlier this week we didn't have enough time to properly overclock it, but we were impressed by the performance that the stock card had for $140 price point. The MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4G OC graphics card ($139.99) showed that it could easily beat the XFX Radeon RX 460 4GB that also just happens to be priced at $139.99 shipped and it was usually performing close to the EVGA GeForce GTX 960 Super SuperClocked 4GB that was priced at $239 just one year ago. It made us wonder just how much more could we improve performance if we manually overclocked it?

Article Title: Overclocking: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4G OC Pushed To The Max
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/overclockin ... max_187385
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: Overclocking: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4G OC Pushed To The Max

Post by KnightRid »

Very nice! I keep wanting to replace my gtx 660 but it keeps chugging along so I don't....that and the amount video cards cost. This is a great price point for me and if the overclocking can be safely executed, it could be a card that would last a long time as long as you dont go crazy and want 4k/8k/16,000,000,000,000k (due out in December probably *sigh*).
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: