NVIDIA GeForce Experience 3.0 Overview

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

NVIDIA GeForce Experience 3.0 Overview

Post by Apoptosis »

Those of us who are new to PC gaming may have a little bit of difficulty when it comes down to deciding what settings to set our games to. NVIDIA has introduced a program that will help us with just that and the addition of a few other features: the GeForce Experience. With the GeForce Experience 3.0 we will now be able to utilize the potential of our gaming rigs by letting the software automatically change our game settings on more than 300 game titles in accordance to the exact CPU, GPU, and display monitor our system is using. This way we will be given the perfect balance between the quality of graphics and performance. In addition to the feature that allows GeForce Experience to deliver a better gaming experience, the players will be able to download game ready drivers that are developed to fit new releases as well as the ability to share clips, screenshots, and streams of our games with our friends.

Article Title: NVIDIA GeForce Experience 3.0 Overview @ Legit Reviews
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/nvidia-gefo ... mes_187711
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: NVIDIA GeForce Experience 3.0 Overview

Post by KnightRid »

What if it says "LOL - you have got to be kidding" for my video card? :mrgreen:

I have been using version 3 since it came out and have had no problems (haven't won anything either). I wish they could find a way to make the driver updates smaller as it takes me at least an hour and usually over 2 hours to download them...my internet sucks so bad and we have no other choices.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: