Arozzi Vernazza Series Gaming Chair Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Arozzi Vernazza Series Gaming Chair Review

Postby Apoptosis » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:38 am

Arozzi is a Swedish gaming company that was founded in 2013 and specializes in gaming chairs and desks. Gaming chairs have gotten popular in recent years thanks in part to eSports being broadcast around the World and now all gamers want a proper gaming chair. Arozzi has taken advantage of this market shift by coming up with not one, but a total of nine ergonomic gaming chair series that were all inspired from the automotive racing industry. Pricing on these racing inspired gaming chairs start at $159 and go all the way up to $399 at online retailers like Amazon. The model that we’ll be taking a look at today is Arozzi’s flagship model called the Arozzi Vernazza...

Article Title: Arozzi Vernazza Series Gaming Chair Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/arozzi-vern ... iew_188760
Pricing At Time of Print: $399.99 shipped
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!

KnightRid

Re: Arozzi Vernazza Series Gaming Chair Review

Postby KnightRid » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:13 am

Would love to be able to get a good chair to sit in since I am at the computer so much (life is boring on disability) but ouch, it is a bit high priced. The low end one is not bad and I may have to look into that one.

Have you been using it for a regular chair Nate? Was curious how it does for extended periods of time, as I imagine you are at your computer a lot also.
Cigar Blog I review for - http://www.stogiereview.com

Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:

sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Postby sbohdan » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:15 am

The problem is, these chairs, even the most expensive ones are made of artificial "leather like" plastic, vinyl and not real leather.
1. This will crack most likely within a year (seen videos on youtube about this)
2. It's waaay overpriced for being made of cheap plastic. $400 seats should be made of sturdy leather that will last and not just look good.

BTW Arozzi sounds Italian not Swedish.
Main rig: NZXT Phantom modded case with Danger Den WC, Gigabyte GA-P67-UD4-B3, 2500K@4.7Ghz,1.428V, 8GB GSkill Ripjaws 2133Mhz 10-12-12-31@1.6V, MSI GTX 1060 3GT OC, Asus 24" 1ms 144hz, 2xOCZ Vertex4 128GB RAID0, Samsung 2TB; PC P&C 750W, Win7 Ultimate 64
Laptop: Dell XPS 1530 (T9500; 4GB 800 RAM; 120GB Crucial SSD; 8600GT; WIN7 64bit)
my complete GFX tuneup & cooling mod: viewtopic.php?t=3263&highlight=

KnightRid

Postby KnightRid » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:28 am

Wonder if there is a true leather chair out there....

Just got a half a steer in the freezer, we should have asked for the skin to make a chair :-k

Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:

Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Apoptosis » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:34 am

KnightRid wrote:Would love to be able to get a good chair to sit in since I am at the computer so much (life is boring on disability) but ouch, it is a bit high priced. The low end one is not bad and I may have to look into that one.

Have you been using it for a regular chair Nate? Was curious how it does for extended periods of time, as I imagine you are at your computer a lot also.

I have for a few weeks and it is pretty good. The SL-2000 has been my chair of choice, but this one is really growing on me. I like the armrests on the SL-2000 better, but that is pretty much it. Yeah, I sit here for 8-12 hours a day.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!

KnightRid

Postby KnightRid » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:45 am

I guess I will have to invest in a more expensive chair. I will check local maybe after Christmas and see if anyone carries anything as I would rather be able to sit in one first before buying.

Return to “Legit Reviews Review Forum”