Corsair Bulldog 2.0 Barebones 4K & VR Living Room Gaming PC Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Corsair Bulldog 2.0 Barebones 4K & VR Living Room Gaming PC Review

Post by Apoptosis »

Last year, Corsair continued to expand it’s product lines from it’s background in memory and storage devices by introducing to the Bulldog, a VR-ready gaming PC designed to be used in the living room. The Bulldog is available as either a barebones system priced at $399, or a full ready to use system which will vary in price depending on the components. For those that aren’t aware, a barebones system included the basic components to as a base to build a full PC. Within the Bulldog, is a mini-ITX motherboard, power supply, and a CPU liquid cooler. In order to complete the system, you have to select your CPU, Memory, storage drives, and an optional graphics card. The Bulldog 2.0 is a refresh of the original Bulldog, system designed to

Article Title: Corsair Bulldog 2.0 Barebones 4K & VR Living Room Gaming PC Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/corsair-bul ... iew_190663
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: Corsair Bulldog 2.0 Barebones 4K & VR Living Room Gaming PC Review

Post by KnightRid »

We could have this debate forever but just this barebones setup is the same price as a full PS4 PRO or Xbox S system that has everything needed to play 1080p or even 4K with VR (at least PS4 PRO not sure about the Xbox).

I know the graphics will be leagues above any of the gaming systems if you get the $700 video card but.....you have to spend another $700 on a video card! Also you still need to get the other components which I know I have some extras lying around except the CPU so that wouldn't be a huge deal for most of us geeks.

This is why I went to console gaming, I can't afford computer gaming any more. :(

Would I love to build a system with this and game my heart out on my plasma screen (yea, I really should get a new 4k tv huh lol but the picture is amazing) hell yes. i would love to build that system out and see what I could get it to overclock to while waiting for Mass Effect Andromeda to drop!! So please dont get me wrong, this looks awesome and geeks me out to no end but I am poor so console gaming is just way more cost effective for me at this point.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: