Tt eSPORT MEKA Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tt eSPORT MEKA Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review

Post by Apoptosis »

When looking for a gaming keyboard, one of the first questions we ask is: is it mechanical? It isn’t necessary to have when gaming and for the casual gamer, we’re content with using the Microsoft keyboard that comes stock with our pre-built computers that we bought just to play League of Legends and Club Penguin. Then again, we do have the option of going all-out. Gaming keyboards have become pretty pricey. With reputable keyboards ranging from around $100 USD to $200 USD. The Thermaltake MEKA Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $89.99 shipped, so read on to find out how it preforms!

Article Title: Tt eSPORT MEKA Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/tt-esport-m ... iew_193293
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Tt eSPORT MEKA Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review

Post by sbohdan »

Nice keyboard and review Nate. Now, would you prefer it over a corsair or other more known brand names like Razer? I mean the price is about the same but I never heard of this brand name.
Main rig: NZXT Phantom modded case with Danger Den WC, Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite, Ryzen 5800X @ stock, 32GB Patriot Viper DDR4 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36-1T, AMD RX 5700XT + AlphaCool WC, ACER Nitro XV2 27", SP 1TB nvme PCiE GEN3, Samsung 2TB; Cooler Master MW Gold 650W, Win10 Pro 64
my complete GFX tuneup & cooling mod: http://forums.legitreviews.com/viewtopi ... highlight=
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tt eSPORT MEKA Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review

Post by Apoptosis »

I'll let the author of the article answer that one!
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!