Corsair One Pro 1080 Ti Compact Gaming PC Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Corsair One Pro 1080 Ti Compact Gaming PC Review

Post by Apoptosis »

Just scant days after the announcement that EagleTree Capital bought a majority share of the company, Corsair sent us over one of their new One Pro 1080 Ti gaming system to check out. Unfortunately, we had some delays in the process and were only able to spend a few days with it so no huge in depth analysis here, but we got enough hands-on time to give it a fair evaluation. It’s got some of the best parts available crammed into a relatively small package that’s visually dazzling.

Article Title: Corsair One Pro 1080 Ti Compact Gaming PC Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/corsair-one ... iew_196667
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: Corsair One Pro 1080 Ti Compact Gaming PC Review

Post by KnightRid »

Expensive but you get a 2 year warranty with water cooling.....ok, I am pulling at straws lol

It is nice looking. I keep waiting for more manufacturers to get creative with computers and cases but they are still designed around the boring box.

Be nice to see a modular motherboard design to allow cases that could be almost any shape and give you the ability to upgrade individual motherboard components....ok I think my pain meds are stronger today :supz:
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: