AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 and Vega 56 Ethereum Mining Performance

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 and Vega 56 Ethereum Mining Performance

Post by Apoptosis »

The AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 and Radeon RX Vega 56 Graphics cards are out now and hopefully you've taken a look at gaming performance in our full review of both those cards. There have been rumors that the AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 is capable of getting hash rates as high as 100 MH/s mining Ethereum, so we also spent come time with Vega 64 and Vega 56 down in the Ether mine to see how they'd perform.

Article Title: AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 and Vega 56 Ethereum Mining Performance
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/amd-radeon- ... nce_197049
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 and Vega 56 Ethereum Mining Performance

Post by KnightRid »

Ouch number 2 - ](*,)

Although as one of the commenters said, there will likely be a ton of them on ebay as soon as people find out the power required for being WAY short of 100 MH/s and they will not get the full price (unless morons are involved in buying, then they will pay more than the msrp because, well, they are morons).

Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone else :finga: except bubba, it effects him drastically but in a loving, caring, mancrush sort of way.

I need to put the comments thing in my signature hahahahahaaha
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 and Vega 56 Ethereum Mining Performance

Post by Apoptosis »

KnightRid wrote:Although as one of the commenters said, there will likely be a ton of them on ebay as soon as people find out the power required for being WAY short of 100 MH/s and they will not get the full price (unless morons are involved in buying, then they will pay more than the msrp because, well, they are morons).
No way, people will just buy them and return them in the 30-day period. Amazon/Newegg and others are going to be stuck with returns.

I had a friend tell me the other day that you can rent mining computers at Costco!

I was shocked and looked into it and found nothing. I reached out to him for more details and this is what he said.

Well they have a 90 day return policy and they are selling systems with RX 580s

facepalm ](*,)
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!