Corsair VOID PRO RGB Wireless SE Gaming Headset Review

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Corsair VOID PRO RGB Wireless SE Gaming Headset Review

Post by Apoptosis »

Corsair has put out a number of gaming headsets over the years which have continued to evolve and improve as all products do to remain relevant. The Void line of headsets were well received though faced some stiff competition, especially since the gaming headset market space seems to get ever increasingly crowded these days with no true innovator leading the way at the moment. Corsair’s latest premium offering in that category is the Void Pro with Dolby 7.1 surround sound, RGB lighting and wireless connectivity, among other things. It comes in white or carbon (a.k.a. black) finishes, plus as we were fortunate enough to receive, a “yellow jacket’ special edition (SE) version.

Article Title: Corsair VOID PRO RGB Wireless SE Gaming Headset Review
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/corsair-voi ... iew_197113
Pricing At time of Print: $99.99 shipped on Amazon for the VOID Pro RGB Wireless
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: Corsair VOID PRO RGB Wireless SE Gaming Headset Review

Post by KnightRid »

I want it.

Pittsburgh Steelers colors, nough said.

Wish it worked on the PS3/4 :( I don't game on the computer much any more so all that money for a headset would be a waste for me. Kind of like the cost of driving wheels to play a couple games :shock:

Steelers emblem over the Corsair one would make it perfect. :prayer:
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by bubba »

I like my Void PRO RGB USB headset. I wish there was a way to flat out disable the RBG. For now I just set it to black, sadly when the screen saver runs it cycles colors.

Will be so happy when the RGB crap goes away.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

bubba wrote:I like my Void PRO RGB USB headset. I wish there was a way to flat out disable the RBG. For now I just set it to black, sadly when the screen saver runs it cycles colors.

Will be so happy when the RGB crap goes away.
Screen saver? I did not think anyone used them any more. I always set peoples systems up to turn off the screen/put it to sleep/make it black to save power.

Would be nice if you could have it set to mimic the color of the screen saver.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by bubba »

System is on while I need it, off when I don't. When I'm converting files or crunch on something overnight can't have the system hibernating for that.

Lock the screen and turn monitor off, but timer for screen saver kicks in and boom, headset starts cycling all the colors. Its a bit annoying. System sets near my bed. Long conversions I leave system on over night. I unplug the headset. meh..
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

Just turn off the screen saver, sleep and hibernate and have the monitor turn off after so many minutes. Should solve the problem. I have mine set this way because I leave it on 24/7, never sleep or hibernate.
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by bubba »

If they insist on putting RGB in everything, they could at least put an off switch somewhere.
-Thomas Jefferson