Logitech PowerPlay Wireless Charging Pad Reviewed With G903 and G703 Gaming Mice

A place to give your thoughts on our reviews!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Logitech PowerPlay Wireless Charging Pad Reviewed With G903 and G703 Gaming Mice

Post by Apoptosis »

Not satisfied with just producing the best wireless gaming mice on the market, Logitech set out to address the concern of consumers having to charge their mice every couple of days. It's not fun to be in the middle of a gaming session, get notified that your mouse battery is on the verge of death, and then scrambling to get it plugged into a free USB port, but it's part of owning a wireless gaming mouse. Well, at least it was, until Logitech took charge and hit us with a PowerPlay.

Article Title: Logitech PowerPlay Wireless Charging Pad Reviewed With G903 and G703 Gaming Mice
Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/logitech-po ... ice_198000
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
KnightRid

Re: Logitech PowerPlay Wireless Charging Pad Reviewed With G903 and G703 Gaming Mice

Post by KnightRid »

Will it hurt you if you lick it? :-k

What if you have sweaty hands or spill a drink? Can your wireless mouse kill you? These are the things people want, and NEED, to know!!! Well, people like me cause, you know, I am a bit :rolleyes:
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: